Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wow... it's been a LONG time. Well... I'm thinking that it may be time for a wardrobe post. Not tonight but mayve later. I finally built it back up. For now... a meme.
(1) HNと生年月日、出身を教えて下さい。(Screen-
name and DOB, please tell me these~.)
LJ- Tsu_Nanashi

(2) 身長・体重・服のサイズ・靴のサイズは? (height, weight, clothing size and shoe size)
5 foot 4 inches. I wear a size 16-18 US in pants and dresses. Yeah, I'm a fatty. My shoe size is a 9-9.5.

(3) ロリィタファッションをするようになったキッカケは? (why did you start to dress lolita?)
I don't remember. I know that I had seen the style before and I thought, "THAT is adorable." I wanted to do it but at the time I had no means to do it.

(4) 好きなロリィタのジャンルは? (which style of lolita do you like)
Sweet lolita is my favorite for myself but I LOVE Classic when it's done right.

(5) 上記に対する拘りや、自分なりの定義などあれば、教えて下さい。(express in your own words, the ideal your above answer)
I love Sweet most of all because it's versitile and can have so many colors. I can have yards of lace and frill and (too an extent) it's rarely too much. I love how close I can get to deco without actually crossing the line.

(6) ピアスは開けていますか? また、いくつあいてますか? (Do you have piercings? Where?)
My ears are pierced but my nose was pierced at one point. I had to remove it for work. D:

(7) 好きなブランドは?(Which brands do you like?)
Baby is my favorite brand. They make a ot of fully shirred items that fit me and my friends. They use amazing fabrics and I LOVE their accessories.

(8) アナタの一番お気に入りのお洋服はどんな服ですか?(Which are your favourite clothes you wear?)
Let's seee... I love my new Music Note skirt. It's blue and black.

(9) ロリィタ友達は何人くらい居ますか?(how many lolita friends do you have?)
5!

(10) ロリィタをした上での一番良かったことは?(What do you love most about lolita?)
I love looking different. I hate being just like everyone else.

(11) 逆に一番一番嫌なことは?(What do you hate about it? Pet peeves??)
I hate how some lolita's are perfectionists... Not that they critique or give constructive crtiticism, but rather those who just insult others behind their backs or post pictures of them with rude comments. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut the hell up!
My peeves are as follows:
Girls who wear striped black socks OR black shoes with an outfit that has NO black.
Big sunglasses... They just don't do anything for me.
Lack of or showing a pettiecoat.
Girls who haven't asked for an opinion before leaving the house.

(12) 愛読雑誌は?(Magazine you read?)
GL Bibles.

(13) ヘッドドレス派? ボンネット派? リボン派?(Headdresses, bonnets or ribbons/katsushya?)
I love bonnets but headbows are my current obsession.

(14) ドロワーズは穿いていますか?(Yes to Drawers/Bloomers?)
I'm fat, my theighs rub together so bloomers are a must. Bodyline makes the most comfortable bloomers ever, I swear it.

(15) ヘッドドレスは前で結ぶ派? 後ろで結ぶ派?(do you tie headdresses at the front or at the back?)
I ties them in the front if I wear them but it's been YEARS.

(16) 好きな音楽のジャンル・バンドなどはありますか?(Who is your favourite band/type of music?)
Medieval Baebes are my favorite.

(17) 携帯の着メロは何ですか?(What is your phone ring tone~?)
Basic iPhone rings.

(18) ライヴにはロリィタで行きますか?(Do you go to concerts in lolita?)
HELL NO. I don't need some drunk slut spilling beer on mah babeh!

(19) ライヴに行く方はライヴ中にヘドバンしますか?(For people who attend concerts: Do you headbang there?)
I would even if I did go in loli.

(20) 何色が好きですか?(What colours do you like?)
Pink and blueis my favorite coordinate but my favorite color is green!

(21) 趣味は何ですか?(What are your hobbies?)
Collecting lolita, reading, makin' monies, and playing with my doll, Yuwen.

(22) 愛用の香水があれば、教えて下さい。(If you have any favourite perfumes, please tell us.)
I love Coach perfume but I don't have any. I usually use a cherry blossom body spray.

(23) ロリィタする上での「コレだけは気をつけている」ということはありますか?(Is there anything you are careful of in lolita?)
Pumpking gas, I am very careful to wrinkle NOTHING.

(24) 主によく出没する所は何処ですか?(Do you have any favourite haunts to go to in lolita?)
I love to go to Leu Gardens in Orlando.

(25) 週に何回くらいロリィタですか?(how many times a week do you dress lolita?)
I usually try for once a week but sometimes more and sometimes less.

(26) ロリィタ初心者時に仕出かした恥ずかしいエピソードを教えて下さい。(Please tell us an embarrassing story when you were a beginner in lolita.)
My first outfit should do it.
I had a blue satin dress which was actually a Dejiko cosplay, a square dancing crinolin, shorts, white pantihoes, black 1970's platform Mary Janes, and a hooker umbrella I got at the costume shop around Halloween.

(27) アナタの今の髪型と色は?(Your current hairstyle and colour.)
My hair is long with thick bangs cut at a slight angle. It's a natural dark brown. I don't dye it anymore.

(28) ロリィタ歴はどのくらい?(What is your lolita history?)
I started... badly. Joined EGL and saw the light of day. I still hadn't gone in the right direction but it was much better then the blue monstrosity. I quit once after frustration when I was left standing in lolita for 5 hours and the girl who was supposed to meet with me left me without an email or a phone call saying that she wasn't coming, never bothered to tell me that she had a change of plans. I started again and here I am, a nice wardrobe in mah closet.

(29) 専用の衣装収納場所がありますか?(Do you store your clothes in a special place?)
They are in my regular closet for now but I would love to have an armoir (sp?).

(30) 今までロリィタを止めようと思ったことはありますか? また、その理由は?(Did you ever think about stopping Lolita? What was the reason?)
I did... see question #28.

(31) あなたのモットーは?(What is your motto?)
Believe nothing of what your hear and only half of what you see.

(31) 将来の夢は?(Your dreams of the Future?)
I want to be a teacher.

(33) この人は絶対ロリィタ似合う! と思う有名人の方はいますか?("This person is so perfect for lolita!" - Do you ever think that about certain celebraties?)
No. I don't want to see celebrities doing it. When famous people start new trends, it usually gets basterdised by the younger girls who want to be JUST LIKE HER.

(34) 一番思い出の詰まったお品とその思い出を教えて下さい。(Any products/items you have with a fond memory?)
Those black 1970's Mary Janes. Unloli, yes. Comfortable, definately.

(35) 一番最初に手に入れたお品は?(What was your first item?)
First brand item... a Meta Window Print OP in red.

(36) 写真を撮る時の決めポーズはありますか?(Have you got a pose for photos?)
Turn just slightly to the side and make sure the purse is visable on the arm.

(37) アナタの心のバイブルを教えて下さい。(本・雑誌・CDなど何でも)(What is your heart's bible? [book/magazine/CD/etc])
GLB

(38) 一番高い踵の靴は何cmありますか?(what is the best cm for heels?)
I like hells between 0-6 inches. It just depends on the outfit. My lolita heels are about three inches but I have black pumps that are higher.

(39) ティアラはつけたことがありますか?(Do you wear tiaras?)
I did at one point. Not my style.

(40) たまには王子をやってみたいと思いますか? また、どんな王子? 暗黒系? 白馬系?(Do you think you want to try prince style? What kind of prince? Ankoku-kei [Gothic/dark prince]? Or "prince on a white horse" style?)
:O I don't want to look like a boy! I want to wear a dress!

(41) レースはどんな種類が好きですか?(What types of lace do you like?)
Anything that is very good quality.

(42) お人形さんを所有していますか? 持っている方はその子に対する思いを熱くどうぞ!(Do you own a doll? Does it give you fun, childish feelings?)
I have one. His name is Yuwen. He is lolita too!

(43) ロリィタ時の鞄の中身は?(What is in your lolita bag?)
Makeup, deco'd iPhone, wallet, mirror, and a pen.

(44) 好きな花は何ですか?(What is your favourite flower?)
Roses.

(45) 今、一番のお気に入りアクセサリーはどんなもの?(Right now, what is your favourite accessory?)
My little bunny cake necklace.

(46) お気に入り・お勧めの化粧品を教えて下さい。(Please reccommend us some cosmetics.)
I LOVE Clinique's facial wash and foundation.

(47) パッチリお目目はお人形さんの証! ということでつけまつ毛は使っていますか?(With Eye-tape your eyes look like a Doll's! What eyelashes will you wear?)
I like my own eyelashes. I think I'll keep them as they are. :D

(48) アイメイクの拘りをどうぞ。(Your eyemakeup for these eyelashes?)
I don't have any... no, I have Maybeline Define a Lash but I rarely use it.

(49) 口紅は赤? 青? 黒? ピンク?(Red Lipstick? Blue? Black? Pink?)
I prefer pink gloss!

(50) マニキュアは何色を使うことが多いですか? (Or which nail polish do you choose normally?)
I have pink and white acrylic from the local nail salon.

(51) 駅のトイレでコッソリ着替えたことありますか?(Have you ever changed in a train station bathroom?)
Never been to a train station.

(52) 双子ロリ、三つ子ロリしたことありますか? 感想は?(What do you think of 'twinning' and 'triplet' lolitas?)
LOVE IT. I want to do it but none of my friends and I own the same dresses.

(53) 体型をキープ(もしくはダイエット)するためにどんなことをしていますか? お勧めは?(How do you keep in shape for lolita? Reccommend us something.)
HAH!

(54) 独りでロリィタは平気ですか?(Do you keep calm when by yourself in Lolita?)
Most definately. I do sometimes wish that I could just kill everyone who stares with bad thoughts BUT I'm mostly just fine.

(55) 月々にかかるお洋服・小物代はどれくらいですか?(How much do you spend per month on clothes/accessories?)
Probably $200 USD

(56) ロリィタファッションを知ってから、実際にするまでのタイムラグ・抵抗はありましたか?(Was there a time lag between you knowing about Lolita and dressing?)
Yeah. When I found out about it, I didn;t have enough money to buy any so there was a short time lapse.

(57) 今まで買った中で一番高い物は?(ロリィタ関係で)(What is your most expensive Lolita item?)
Baby Sweet Check OP in White.

(58) ロリィタって本当にお金かかりますよね。ロリィタ費用をどうやって捻出していますか?(It takes a lot of money to do Lolita. How do you save?)
I don't. I am spontanious.

(59) ココだけでコッソリ。今までかけた総費用は大体いくら?(Just a little secret here...How much have you spent so far on Lolita, roughly?)
Around $1300

(60) 近くに出来て欲しいお店はありますか?(Is there a Brand you want near where you live?)
Closest one is in New York or California.

(61) ココだけの話、あそこはボッタクリやろ! と思う店はありますか?("Man, what a rip-off!!" Have you ever thought that about a store?)
When I started. Now it's just, "That wouldn't fit anyway..."

(62) ネットショップは利用したことがありますか? ある方はその良い点・悪い点など、これからの方への助言をお願いします。(Do you shop online? If so, put the good & bad points here to advise others.)
I only shop online. NEVER buy from someone with no feedback. NEVER buy without reading the details and asking questions.

(63) ちょっと秘密にしときたいけれど、私だけにコッソリな個人 製作サイトさんを教えて下さい。(You can say if you want, but is there a Secret person/shop that you have ordered a dress solely for you from? [I guess commissioned/replicated])
My friend made one for me. I paid $55 for an OP and a matching OP for my doll.

(64) 絶対に手が届かない〜! でも、滅茶苦茶欲しい! あのブランドのあの商品ありますか?("I can never have that/see that happening!! But I will always want it!!" Is there a brand you think this of?)
Mary Magdalene and Victorian Maiden.

(65) 飽きちゃったお洋服はどうしますか?(What do you do with the clothes you don't want anymore?)
Sell them on EGL_sales.

(66) 一番最近に買ったアイテムは?(ロリィタ以外でも)(What is your most recent purchase? [Even non-lolita])
A make-up case. I needed it... badly.

(67) もう二度と手に入らないだろうけれど、忘れられないものはありますか?(Is there an item which you love that you can't buy/seem to find?)
My bustle BABY JSK in red, black, and purple for a GOOD price.

(68) ライヴなどの時だけロリィタの格好をすることをどう思いますか?(What do you think of people who only wear lolita to concerts?)
Do what you want, but don't come home crying when someone rips the lace off your newest print.

(69) すっぴんロリィタさんをどう思いますか?(what do you think of lolitas without makeup?)
If you don't need makeup, more power to you.

(70) アナタとまるっきり同じ格好のロリィタさんが! どうします?(Another lolita is wearing the same coordinate/clothes as you!! What do you do?)
HOLY CRAP!! Let's take a pic! :D

(71) ロリィタは何歳から何歳まで許されますか?(What age should you stop Lolita?)
No specific age. I'll do EGA when I am too old for lolita and continue until I can't walk anymore.

(72) どういう状態になったら、ロリィタは卒業すべきと考えますか?(ずっと続けて良いも、アリです)(When do you think you should graduate from Lolita? And why?)
It's on a case by case basis.

(73) コレだけは止めてくれ! というロリィタファッション上の注意はありますか?("You should stop that!!!>_<;" What must you not do when dressing lolita?
Bend at the waist... NEVER bend at the waist!

(74) ロリィタとはこうあるべき! というような考えはありますか?(A lolita should be 'this'! What do you think that should be?)
Whatever he/she wants to be.

(75) 73以外で、ロリィタさんにコレはして欲しくない! ということがあったら、どうぞ。(Excluding #73, is there anything you should deffinately not do in lolita?)
DO NOT SMOKE IN LOLITA.

(76) 男の方のロリィタファッションについてどう思いますか?(What do you think of men in Lolita?)
Adorable! LOVE IT.

(77) ロリィタをして、それ以前から何か変わりました?(Did you change yourself for dressing lolita?)
Not really. I am still me, just a bit more well behaved.

(78) 周囲の人はアナタがロリィタをすることについて何と言っていますか? 受け入れてくれてますか?(What does your family and surrounding people think of you dressing lolita? And do you accept it?)
Mom thinks it wierd, Dad thinks it's cute.

(79) 真夏の暑い祭にアナタはどんなロリィタファッションをしますか?(How do you dress Lolita in the boiling mid-summer?)
Sweet lolita but stick to thinner summer-like pieces.

(80) 学校・職場などにロリィタで行っていますか?(have you gone to School or Work in lolita?)
I stopped into work in lolita. Most of them loved it.

(81) 普段の服装の系統は?(How do you dress normally?)
Either capri's and a t-shirt of heels, slacks, and a blouse.

(82) 中古品に対する抵抗はありますか?(Do you think twice about buying second-hand clothes?)
Nope!

(83) 彼(or 夫)はいますか? また、理解はありますか? (Do you have a boyfriend? [or husband?] Does he understand Lolita?)
He loves it!

(84) 理想の男性像を教えて下さい。(Please tell us your ideal man.)
My boyfriend. Kind, careing, funny, and respectable. He is a gentleman... and he's taller then me.

(85) 今まであった中で一番印象に残ってるロリィタさんはどんな人?(What Lolita has left a big, shiny impression on you so far?)
Jen! She's too sweet!

(86) 自分で服を作ったことがありますか? それはどんな服?(Have you made your own clothes? What are they like?)
I'm really only good at making skirts and bustle covers.

(87) 自分で小物を作ったことがありますか? 何を作りましたか?(Have you made your own accessories? What did you make?)
Made a headdress. It was made from felt. D: It was horrable.

(88) 今まででの自作アイテムでコレは大成功! というものはありますか?(The best item you have made! What is it?)
A skirt. I sold it!

(89) 理想のロリィタ服やコーディネートがあれば、語って下さい。(Please say your most perfect Lolita coordination you wear.)
Blue headbow from bodyline
Pink earmuffs and scarf from Claire's
Pink bunny necklace
Pink hoodie
Blue music note skirt
Pink bodyline socks
white montreal boots


(90) 憧れの方はいますか? どんな人ですか?(Do you admire someone? What are they like?)
Nah.

(91) 1日大好きなあの人とデートが出来ることになりました。相手も自分の好きな格好をして来てくれます。(One day I will go on a date with that person. What would you like to wear for him?)
Anything he wants me to. XD

(92) アナタが将来お店を開くとしたら、どんなお店を持ちたいですか?(If you want one, what type of store would you open in the future?)
Dolls... I would sell BJD's.

(93) ついついコレに目が行っちゃうのよね〜。というモチーフはありますか?(Your eyes get attracted inadvertantly to something. What is this motif?)
It's an antiqu pair of flapper shoes. I want them. *_*

(94) 自分の子供もロリィタにしたいと思いますか?(Would you dress your child in Lolita?)
Hell yes.

(95) 一着のロリ服にいくらまでかけられますか?(How much do you spend on one outfit?)
$300

(96) これぞロリィタ! という仕種があれば、教えて下さい。("This is Lolita!!" Please say what you would say this about.)
No it's not! XD You're so silly.

(97) 一度でいいから着てみたい! ロリィタ以外でそんな格好ありますか?("I have always wanted to try that once!" What, in the Lolita world, have you wanted to try wearing?)
Something that isn't shirred.

(98) 自分のロリィタを見て、一言で表すとしたらどんな言葉だと思いますか?(Look at you in Lolita. In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image?)
I'm an adorable fatty-chan! XD

(99) アナタの理想のロリィタ像とは?(What is your ideal of Lolita?)
It's a wonderful style and if you think you look too childish, then try a different style. Classic might be fine for you.

(100) 大変お疲れ様でした! 100答えてみての感想をどうぞ! (Thank you for taking this Baton!! Please state your thoughts on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment